The 3rd International Conference on Air, Water, and Soil Pollution and Treatment (AWSPT'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to air, water, and soil pollution and treatment. The goal of AWSPT'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
AWSPT is an acronym for Air, Water, and Soil Pollution and Treatment.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICGRE'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Globalwarming and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Waste Pollution and Management
- Water Pollution and Treatment
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Prof. Anas Ghadouani,
University of Western Australia, Australia
Biography & Abstract